New Bordo E-Z Chamfer creates ideal chamfer on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Crossroad Distributor Source announced the launch of the Bordo E-Z Chamfer, an innovative tool used to create an ideal chamfer on ferrous and non-ferrous metals — including hardened steels, timber, fiberglass, and plastics.
E-Z Chamfer efficiently removes burrs and ridges from bolts, pipe, threaded rod, bar, and dowels. It is suitable for use on metals, such as mild and hardened steels, stainless steel, copper, and brass.
In addition, E-Z Chamfer prevents sparks and burns. When used correctly at low RPM’s the tool will not overheat the workpiece. Threads and burrs are sheared off creating the perfect chamfer for starting a nut or threading die.
Other features and benefits include:
- Made from M2 HSS for extreme tool life
- For use on diameters ranging from M8 – M22, 5/16 – 7/8”
- Five cutting blades for quick and easy chamfering
- A 1/4” hex drive
The hex drive is for use on:
- MILD STEEL Grade 2, Metric Grade 4.8
- HARD STEEL Grade 5, Metric Grade 8.8
- VERY HARD STEEL Grade 8, Metric Grade 10.9
- STAINLESS STEEL 300 Series
- SUPER HARD STEEL Grade ASTM-A574, Metric Grade 12.9